The Powell Silver EagleTM has been discontinued. Thank you for your interest and support.
The expertise of Verne Q. Powell Flutes, known as the Stradivarius of flutes, has been applied to the design and production of the Silver Eagle to elevate quality to the highest possible level. Why call it a Silver Eagle? Powell used its experience with precious metals and soldered tone holes to give the Silver Eagle brazed sterling silver tone holes, as well as a silver bell and neck. This saxophone is completely made in the USA.
If you are interested in learning more about Powell Flutes, visit www.powellflutes.com.
- Sterling silver: Powell used its experience with precious metals and soldered tone holes to design the Silver Eagle with brazed sterling silver tone holes, as well as a silver bell and neck.
- Neck: Underslung octave key
- Headless pivot screws with lock nuts: These screws are a throwback to vintage saxophone made in the USA, which has been preserved in the Silver Eagle for easy adjustment of key play.
- Seamless tubing for the neck and body
- Brace: the brace between the bell and bow provides added rigidity for acoustical response and durability.
- Nickel silver hinge tubing and rods: for added durability.
- Blue steel springs.
- A modern ergonomic feel, with a vintage look.
- Shell pearl inlays on keys.
- Beautiful hand engraving.
- Vintage style wooden case made in Elkhart, Indiana USA.
High quality accessories included with every Silver Eagle saxophone:
- Meyer Hard Rubber 6M mouthpiece (Made in USA)
- Rico Accessory Kit including a Fabric Neck Strap in Black, a Multi-Instrument Reed Storage Case with Humidity Control Pack, Rico Select Jazz Filed 3M Alto Saxophone Reeds, and cork grease
- Wrench for lock nuts (Made in USA)
- Beason Reusable Key Clamps (Made in USA)
- Protec Neoprene Alto Saxophone Neck/Mouthpiece Pouch
- Vintage style wooden case (Made in Elkhart, Indiana USA)
|Model*||Brazed Tone Holes||Seamless Neck||Bell||Cryogenic Treatment||Price **|
|EAS1||Sterling Silver||Sterling Silver||Sterling Silver with gold wash||Optional||$9,390|
|EABTN||Sterling Silver||Sterling Silver||Brass||Optional||$9,040|
|EABBN||Brass||Brass||Sterling Silver with gold wash||Optional||$8,840|
|EABB||Brass||Brass||Sterling Silver with gold wash||Optional||$8,615|
|AGP2002||N/A||Sterling silver neck only||N/A||Optional||$725|
|BRP2002||N/A||Brass neck only||N/A||Optional||$500|
*High F# key is standard, but all models are available without the high F# key. ** Prices may vary by country. Prices shown are for residents of the USA.